As a Group we know that we can’t operate in isolation from our environment.
For this reason, our sustainability policy guides all Group companies in curbing environmental degradation – not only in line with the requirements of the Global Reporting Index, but also to encourage shifts in mind-set.
Our strategic priorities include:
- Board accountability for the Group’s sustainability performance
- The identification and mitigation of risks
- Regular audits of management systems and programmes
- Performance monitoring, external assurance and public reporting
- Constructive, proactive, informed relationships with all stakeholders
It’s our ambition to become an industry leader in carbon offsetting. We’re committed to measuring, reporting and reducing carbon emissions via enterprise-wide solutions that optimise our workforce, unlock client benefits and, above all, promote greater environmental responsibility.