Our sustainability policy guides all Adcorp group
companies in an effort to curb environmental degradation. The Group recognises
that it cannot operate in isolation from the impacts of societal trends and
events. It has embraced each area of sustainability not only in line with
compliance requirements of the Global Reporting Index but to encourage a shift
in mind set that will ultimately create business value and retain the trust and
confidence of the Group's stakeholders.
Adcorp's approach to sustainability
reporting is a journey and not a diversion from its core commercial
activity of creating shareholder value. In this regard the strategic
priorities have largely been focused within the financial and
socio-economic areas of sustainable development given the current market
· Board accountability – The Adcorp Board of Directors are accountable for the Group's sustainability performance.
· Risks and opportunities – A key aspect of sustainability management at Adcorp is the identification and mitigation of risks which may enhance longterm shareholder value while fulfilling its broader economic, social and environmental responsibilities.
· Management systems – Regular audits of management systems and programmes ensure Adcorp's sustainability policy is
implemented and remains effective.
· Performance monitoring and reporting – Adcorp's aim is to obtain external assurance and report publicly to stakeholders.
· Engaging stakeholders – Adcorp establishes and maintains constructive, proactive and informed relationships with all stakeholders
across the Group
It is Adcorp’s ambition to become a leading industry initiator in carbon offsetting. The Group a is committed to measuring, reporting and reducing carbon emissions by offering diverse logical solutions enterprise wide that facilitate workforce optimisation and unlock optimum client benefits to promote greater environmental responsibility.